CASA MADERO Cabernet S. (Valle de Parras – Mexico).
LAS MORAS Malbec (San Juan – Argentina).
MARQUES DE CACERES (Rioja – Spain).
MONTECILLO CRIANZA (Rioja – Spain).
SOLAZ TEMPRANILLO Shiraz (Castilla – Spain).
DIAMANTE Viura y Malvasia (Rioja – Spain).
L.A. CETTO Chardonnay (Valle de Guadalupe – Mexico).
TERRA ANDINA (Chile).
* Prices include 16% of I.V.A. and are in Mexican Pesos.
* If any of our dishes is denied, it is because the dish doesn't met our Standards of Quality.
*All Our Weights are in Raw.
Wine glasses are served with 6 oz. (177.44 ml.)
- Potato croquettes with tunny
- Maguey worms to epazote
- "Escamoles" to Butter
- Chinicuiles (red worm maguey) to epazote
- Corn bread
- Red wine Jaro's Crianza (Rivera del Duero - España)
- Noodle soup with chiken liver
- Paella to "Valenciana"
(from friday to sunday)
- Shrimps with gabardine and tartar sauce
- Salmon loin with tamarind sauce
- Dogfish Dzick with shrimps
- Chiken sabana "Winter"
- Molcajete of Chamorro in drunk sauce
- Filet tips "Tía Lencha"