Pompano (400 g).Salted (Ready in 30 min.) or grilled
Fresh Imported Tuna Tartar (200 g).Served with Avocado, Sesame Oil, Pork Fry and Sesame Seeds.
Apple Salmon Loin (250 g).
Aguachile Tatemado of Shrimp (180 g of U15).
Huachinango “Malinche” fish fillet (200 g).Fill with Cuitlacoche on Cilantro Cream.
Roll of Shrimp in Chile Morita (6 Pcs U12 / 250 g).Filled with Philadelphia Cheese and Walnut.
Baked Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley (6 pcs U12 / 250 g).Stuffed with Cream Cheese
“Rosarito” Style Shrimp Tacos (180 g of U15).
* Prices include 16% of I.V.A. and are in Mexican Pesos.
* If any of our dishes is denied, it is because the dish doesn't met our Standards of Quality.
*All Our Weights are in Raw.
Wine glasses are served with 6 oz. (177.44 ml.)
- Potato croquettes with tunny
- Maguey worms to epazote
- "Escamoles" to Butter
- Chinicuiles (red worm maguey) to epazote
- Corn bread
- Red wine Jaro's Crianza (Rivera del Duero - España)
- Noodle soup with chiken liver
- Paella to "Valenciana"
(from friday to sunday)
- Shrimps with gabardine and tartar sauce
- Salmon loin with tamarind sauce
- Dogfish Dzick with shrimps
- Chiken sabana "Winter"
- Molcajete of Chamorro in drunk sauce
- Filet tips "Tía Lencha"