“Xochimilco” Fillet Heart (200 g).On Mirror of Chile Morita Sauce with Xoconostle and Grilled Nopal.
Ox Tail in Pasilla Peppers Adobo (200 g).Served with Rice Trilogy
Chest of Enchilado or Fried Veal (400 gr).Accompanied with Guacamole and French Fries
Fillet Wire (200 gr).
Elephant Ear Beef Fillet (200 g).
“Tampiqueña” Beef Fillet (200 g).
“Winter” Thin Beef Fillet (200 g).Topped with Refried Beans, with Green Sauce and grated.
Divorced Beef Chunk (200 g).Divorced by Pot Beans and Stewed with Red and Green Sauce.
* Prices include 16% of I.V.A. and are in Mexican Pesos.
* If any of our dishes is denied, it is because the dish doesn't met our Standards of Quality.
*All Our Weights are in Raw.
Wine glasses are served with 6 oz. (177.44 ml.)
- Potato croquettes with tunny
- Maguey worms to epazote
- "Escamoles" to Butter
- Chinicuiles (red worm maguey) to epazote
- Corn bread
- Red wine Jaro's Crianza (Rivera del Duero - España)
- Noodle soup with chiken liver
- Paella to "Valenciana"
(from friday to sunday)
- Shrimps with gabardine and tartar sauce
- Salmon loin with tamarind sauce
- Dogfish Dzick with shrimps
- Chiken sabana "Winter"
- Molcajete of Chamorro in drunk sauce
- Filet tips "Tía Lencha"