Fried Machitos (3 pcs / 200 g).
“Dobladitas” of Pressed Pork Rind (2 pcs / 100 g).
Cochinita Pibil filled Panuchos (2 pcs / 120 g).
“Chalupitas” Mixed with Chicken Breast (6 Pcs / 200 g).
Pork leg Toasts in Pickled (1 Pce / 60 g).
Enfrijoladas “Veracruzanas” (2 Pce / 80 g).
Processed Cheese with Chistorra (300 g & 70 g).
Processed Cheese (300 g).
Fresh Tuna Toasts (6 Pcs / 100 g).
Breaded Shrimp Popcorn (120 g of U15).With Dressings from Chile Poblano and Chipotle.
Jalapeños Stuffed with “Oaxaca” Cheese (2 pcs / 120 g).
Panela Roasted “Ranchero” (150 g).
Casserole of Pork Rind Stew (90 g).In Red or Green Sauce
* Prices include 16% of I.V.A. and are in Mexican Pesos.
* If any of our dishes is denied, it is because the dish doesn't met our Standards of Quality.
*All Our Weights are in Raw.
Wine glasses are served with 6 oz. (177.44 ml.)
- Potato croquettes with tunny
- Maguey worms to epazote
- "Escamoles" to Butter
- Chinicuiles (red worm maguey) to epazote
- Corn bread
- Red wine Jaro's Crianza (Rivera del Duero - España)
- Noodle soup with chiken liver
- Paella to "Valenciana"
(from friday to sunday)
- Shrimps with gabardine and tartar sauce
- Salmon loin with tamarind sauce
- Dogfish Dzick with shrimps
- Chiken sabana "Winter"
- Molcajete of Chamorro in drunk sauce
- Filet tips "Tía Lencha"