Room with seating up to 320 people.
Events for groups from 15 to 50 people with super special packages *. *
A la carte service with new suggestions each week.
Restaurant suitable for people with disabilities (without ramps, in a single-level menus in Braille).
Cablevision and Sky Service with 12 giant screens in all dining areas.
We have all the national and international football event and payments (confirm event).
Beaker and Domino Game in any area.
We have background music and 2 trios from Monday to Saturday.
Every Saturday, Sunday and special performance of Mariachis and live show of Magician.
Open every day of the year, except December 25 and Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Easter Sunday.
We have two parking and valet parking.
Sale of promotional items (fabric and leather aprons, dominoes, shirts, hats, pens, key chains, etc.).
Bolero Service (Cost by Customer).
Public telephone service and selling cards.
We have bath with baby-changing condition.
We have an extensive wine list and domestic and imported liquors, as well as various non-alcoholic beers.
We have an extensive wine cellar with different labels and denominations, all preserved in our cellar properly heated.
Taxi service site (independent company).
* Check for availability and menus.
* Prices include 16% of I.V.A. and are in Mexican Pesos.
* If any of our dishes is denied, it is because the dish doesn't met our Standards of Quality.
*All Our Weights are in Raw.
Wine glasses are served with 6 oz. (177.44 ml.)
- Potato croquettes with tunny
- Maguey worms to epazote
- "Escamoles" to Butter
- Chinicuiles (red worm maguey) to epazote
- Corn bread
- Red wine Jaro's Crianza (Rivera del Duero - España)
- Noodle soup with chiken liver
- Paella to "Valenciana"
(from friday to sunday)
- Shrimps with gabardine and tartar sauce
- Salmon loin with tamarind sauce
- Dogfish Dzick with shrimps
- Chiken sabana "Winter"
- Molcajete of Chamorro in drunk sauce
- Filet tips "Tía Lencha"